Thursday, February 4, 2010

Good Company Update

If you haven’t visited the Justmeans CSR editorial page yet, please do! January was a busy month. Over the past few of weeks, I introduced the Good Company series, published posts on CSR in Haiti and the SEC’s new climate change announcement, and explored the state of sustainability programs in luxury department stores (hint: they don’t exist!). Please visit and comment. I would welcome your thoughts on anything discussed so far.

For those of you wondering what’s next for Good Company, stay tuned. I will be conducting a series of interviews in the next week or two with sustainability officers from two companies on the list I published a couple of weeks ago. I look forward to sharing my findings with you.

Finally, a call to action for readers of the blog. Please be sure not only to comment whenever possible but to give me feedback about what Fortune 500 companies you’d like to see me cover in the series. I want to make sure that my CSR posts respond to your needs and interests.

Share and Enjoy:
Digg del.icio.us Technorati Stumbleupon Blinklist Reddit Furl Yahoo Spurl Simpy

No comments:

Post a Comment