Sunday, January 24, 2010

Introducing the Good Company CSR Series on Justmeans

My CSR blog on Justmeans has kept me busy over the past two weeks! Since the blog launched the week before last, I have interviewed five sustainability experts, published four posts, and started developing my two next pieces. It has been hard work, but it has also been a lot of fun. I look forward to continuing the lively discussions that the blog has generated.

For those who have not yet tuned in, my main endeavor on Justmeans is the Good Company series, which focuses on the historical context behind the CSR programs of Fortune 500 companies. So far, I have written or held interviews for pieces on DuPont, Wal-Mart, and GE, and have also created posts on more abstract topics such as CSR Rankings and the business case for sustainability programs within luxury department stores.

What's next? Elaine Cohen (who by the way does some really interesting work reviewing CSR reports for Corporate Register) commented on my first post, asking that I make sure to cover companies that haven't already been discussed to death by the sustainability community. I don't plan to disappoint on this front and will be delving into some less visible companies in future weeks.

Thanks to all those who have contributed to the series so far and I look forward to continuing the conversation about sustainability and CSR on Justmeans.


Share and Enjoy:
Digg del.icio.us Technorati Stumbleupon Blinklist Reddit Furl Yahoo Spurl Simpy

No comments:

Post a Comment